Monday 23 January 2017

REVIEW ON QVS BRUSHES

Hello my beautiful friends..Sorry for the delay you guys, I was really caught up in a family thing..now back to normal..phew..So today's post is a review on QVS brushes, I haven't tried them all but I picked three of their brushes and have given my honest opinion. 


           The ones that I bought are, a flat foundation brush, an angular eyeshadow brush and an angular liner brush. You guys might wonder why two angular brushes, I bought them separately and when I asked them for an eyeshadow brush, this is the one the shop assistants gave me.
                         Their brushes are so good, they are cheaper and the handles are sturdy. The hair/bristles are super soft and flexible. These brushes make the application of the product super easy. I've been using these brushes through out this month and I have been loving them, they have made my routine so easy. The best part is that they haven't shed even a single hair after multiple washes. The only con has to be fewer models. These brushes are not for professional use.
 
 Let me begin with the eye brushes,
                                The angular eyeshadow brush: The bristles are super soft and flexible..maybe way too flexible. I personally like to use this brush for doing my eyebrows, sometimes to smudge the liner or for application of shadows on the lower lash line. I tried using them as a regular eyeshadow brush, but it didn't work. I had to use too much of product and even so I didn't like the finish.
                                 The angular liner brush: Again, their brisltes are soft and they are flexible but are not as flexible as the other brush, which is good as one can have good control over this brush than the other. This brush can also be substituted for the other too, you can use it for eyebrows, application of shadows on lower lash line,and smudging your liner along with the actual liner application. So obviously, out of these two brushes, I would totally recommend the smaller angular brush.
                           
                   The only face brush that I bought was the flat foundation brush. It looks like a duo fiber brush but I guess it's not. Eventhough it is a flat foundation brush, I use this brush for application of almost all the products. I apply my foundation, concealer, cream contour (cream products), set my under eye area with powder and I also use this for powder contour (told you, it has made my life easy).

I forgot the price of these brushes but I'm pretty sure the price range is below Rs.500/- and I bought these brushes at a store called NEW U, you can also find them at HEALTH AND GLOW.  If you guys are looking for quality brushes but inexpensive ones, then definitely give them a try.

** Sorry about the lighting, I was trying out a new lighting and also I unknowingly changed my camera settings and couldn't edit them at all **

No comments:

Post a Comment