Sunday 20 November 2016

MUSIC FLOWER LONG-WEAR 24 HOUR GEL EYELINER-REVIEW

No eye-makeup is complete without a liner. A perfect liner always has the best consistency and pigmentation. I started wearing liner like a year back and my favourite has always been MAYBELLINE's Drama gel liner until I bought this. Don't get me wrong, MAYBELLINE's is still one of my favourites. MUSIC FLOWER 24 HOUR GEL EYELINER is newest addition to my liner family and I'm pretty impressed with it.


Packaging:
It is a hard plastic pot (two hard plastic pots..yes I bought a set of brown and black liners with two brushes- a normal flat brush and an angular brush (both small yet handy). Gel liner's are travel friendly when compared to liquid or felt tip/sketch liners..so it's a plus.

Claims, Ingredients and Application:


What I felt?


  It's buttery consistency helps the product glide easily on to my skin. One swipe of it gives the perfect black/brown line. I love the pigmentation of the product. I love the colour of the brown liner but it is not as thick as the black one, yet you can build up the product to achieve the desired look. And I often use the brown liner for my eyebrows. I love using the brown liner on days when I feel like going minimal on the eyes yet look nice. These do not smudge that easily but I would still recommend you to prime your eyelids and set it with powder before applying the liner. The liner does not irritate my eyes unlike few products. It is not waterproof as claimed. As far as longevity is concerned it does stay good for like 7 hours and slowly diminishes in the inner corners of your eyes. And also the liner creases a little bit when you sweat a lot (only when you don't set it). My tip: spritz some water/rosewater before and after taking the product from the pot and then apply it on to your lids for smoother application. And for an even long lasting effect set the liner with some black/brown eyeshadow. The only con has to be it's availability.
Net quantity:
3 g (each)
The 3 R's:
Retails for- Rs. 300 but I bought it for Rs. 280 in Amazon.in
Recommend- I am damn sure that you will love this product when you try it..
Rating- 4.5/5 (available only in Amazon.in & Flipkart.com)

1 comment: