Friday 6 January 2017

FAVOURITE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH (DECEMBER)

Hey wonderful people..How was New year's? So far so good..Lets just hope that this year turns out to be eventful and productive..And hey what are your resolutions for this year?Mine is to be more organised (I'm one messy creature)..Comment down yours..Okay..so all December I've been loving this CC cream by FACES cosmetics and here is why..

FACES - CC CREAM IN THE SHADE SAND
 Basically BB and CC creams are lighter version of foundations. They have various purpose, for instance, CC (Colour Correcting) cream helps correct redness etc, whilst giving you a sheer coverage. For an everyday purpose a CC or a BB cream is more than enough and the best part, they can be used as a base product before foundation too.

           This CC cream like the others in the market comes in a tube..should I even say it?? Ok it's travel-friendly! I've tried almost all the BB creams and CC creams, from Maybelline to Loreal to Lakme (I haven't tried from The body shop and Clinique) but was never satisfied..say, the Lakme's CC creams were raved by many, but it looked blotchy on me. It looked like as if I put blush/rose powder all over my face, but FACES CC cream turned out to be a perfect match. It is kind of like a mousse foundation. It is very, very light on skin, applies..nah glides on, literally, like some velvet potion on the skin. One can apply this even with their fingers and it won't look patchy but to get the best finish use a buffing brush. Unlike other BB/CC creams it doesn't turn my face pink and leaves no white residue. I love the finish it gives, natural glow-from-within/dewy kind of finish without looking oily.
  It stays longer than any other CC/BB creams. It stays for a good 6 hours and then kind of gets oily on the T-zone. People with Normal and Dry skin types needn't necessarily set it with powder while I definitely recommend people with Oily and Combination skin types to set it with powder at least your T-zone. The only con is they have only two shades- Natural and Sand. So definitely try them before buying.
Price: Rs.339/-
Net quantity: 35 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment