Sunday 12 February 2017

FAVOURITE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH (JANUARY)

HOLA ! Welcome to the romantic month of the year..February didn't start off well for me, I had to cope up with all missed out study materials, college work and top of that I had my assessments going on and all of a sudden my stupid laptop won't work.. God..Sorry for the late post.I'll try to be consistent with my posts.
 Ok so my January's favourite product somehow has made a connection with Feb..It's just I've been using this non-stop and here is why..

THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E HYDRATING FACE MIST
Facial mists are designed for a purpose of hydrating the skin. They mostly contain some special ingredient like vitamins and minerals to boost its purpose.  The one that I'm using is infused with Vitamin E and Wheatgerm oil. Let's just take a minute and discuss about the amazing effects of Vitamin E and Wheatgerm oil if used in our daily routine.

               Vitamin E has amazing healing properties. Researches proves that over a period of time Vitamin E reduces burns and scars. It has anti-ageing properties. It smoothens the skin's texture, reduces roughness (dry patches on dry skins).
              Wheatgerm oil again has healing properties, it helps heals cracked skin and even scars. It moisturizes your skin and evens out your skin tone. It helps your skin look and feel supple and nourished.

                      The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist is very refreshing; it's fragrance is so youthful. It smells like rose petal. It gives a natural glow to the skin. It can be used on or before makeup. What I love and hate about this product is it makes your skin dewy.Yes..for girls with oily skin, I would recommend this mist as a skin care product than as an actual mist (after makeup). It might make your skin very oily. I tested this on a girl with normal skin, it didn't make her skin oily and she felt it to be very refreshing. It is a must have, kind of like a life-saver for summer. So to sum up..I love this product and I would totally recommend it to everyone.
                       'This is one of the skin care product that I would recommend for y'all to prep for V-DAY.'
   
       Directions: Spritz it holding it 10 cm away from your face.
       Net quantity: 100 ml
       Price: Rs. 895/-

No comments:

Post a Comment