Saturday 31 December 2016

NEW YEAR MAKEUP LOOK

Hey guys..Happy New year..Let 2017 be an amazing year for each and everyone..Most of you will be attending cocktail parties so I just thought why not do a makeup tutorial for you guys..
1.Prime & Prep:
Colour correct your eyelids if needed; always use an eyeshadow base before you apply any eyeshadow. I applied a concealer and patted on some powder to avoid creasing.
2.Define the Crease:
Define the crease with a soft brown, I used one by MAC called Cork I think not sure.

You can stick a tape to mark out the outer V of your eyes (optional)

3.Purple it up!:
Pat on some purple eyeshadow all over your eyelids including the outer V, just below your crease.
With a small quantity of brown eyeshadow blend that into the crease. The end result should be something like a purple smokey eye. I used one by MAC called Shadowy Lady, you can also use Sketch by MAC or any other purple for that matter.
                   Quick Tip: You can apply some purple liquid lipstick before eyeshadow to minimize amount of shadow used and kind of like a base.

4.(optional) Just a hint of black wouldn't hurt anybody. Add some black eyeshadow (to intensify the purple)just to the outer V and blend it outwards. I used one by MAC called Carbon.

5.On the inner 1/3 rd pat on some icy silver or any highlight colour of your choice. I used one by MAC called Rice Paper.

Blend between the highlight colour and the purple. Add more purple or the highlight colour if needed and blend them together. Repeat the steps on your lower lashline.

6.(optional) Jazz up the look by adding some glitter/pigments. I added one of my favourite PAC shimmer eyeshadow(big) no:15. I spritzed the brush with some Fix+ by MAC. If you are applying some glitter, pat on some glitter glue on the desired area and then pat on some glitter; If you are applying some pigment, spritz some fixing spray on the brush and then use it to pat on the pigments.

7.Apply liner, mascara and lashes. I used Music flower black liner and lined my waterline with a Colorbar kohl; MAYBELLINE lash sensational mascara and Kryolan lashes.

8.I also have a lip option for you guys.. Any lipstick with a hint of mauve or purple in it would do..I used one by MAC called Creme in your coffee. OMG I love that colour..it just looks amazing..I also have a dupe for this one. It's from MAYBELLINE called Fall for Mauve. The best part..this lipstick is matte finish..


Looking forward to a fabulous year.. Join and support me in this journey..Lets rock 2017 with glamour and style..
ADIEU 2016..With love and kisses..

No comments:

Post a Comment