Saturday 3 December 2016

FAVOURITE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH (NOVEMBER)

Hey guys..Hope you're all doing fine..I just thought of starting a series sort of a thing where every month I'll be discussing about my "ride or die" product of that month..Hope you all like it..

COLORBAR - KISS PROOF LIP STAIN IN THE SHADE HAUTE LATTE (007)

 

Winter has officially started and it's time for deep,dark lips.. I'm such a crazy fan of reds but lately I've been reaching out for this lippie..But guess what not just me but a bunch of bloggers are in love with this product right now and I can't wait to share with you guys..
            It is a pretty mauve-y brown colour in a hard plastic tube.It's travel friendly and the best feature about this is the applicator, helps apply the product easily on to the corners of the lips..I got lots of compliments every single time I wore this colour..Suitable for all Indian skin tones and complexion..The product claims to be kiss-proof, non-transferable and long-lasting with velvety finish..
        It's a lip stain but does the job of a liquid lipstick, dries matte real quick..It is very drying on lips..They have a variety of shades in this range..I have to agree that it gives a velvety texture and stays long..but it is definitely not kiss proof or transfer proof (budges when you eat something)..Other than that I love the product mainly for the colour..It's just the perfect colour for winter..And also I'm so happy that COLORBAR has launched a new range-DEEP MATTE LIP CREMEs and I'm so excited to try and review it for you guys..
Net quantity: 6.5 ml
Price: INR 900 but it's available fo INR 700 at NYKAA.COM
This range has various other colours ranging from deep red to purple, pink etc..,give it a try..I'm sure you won't regret buying them.

#colourbar #kissproof #lipstain #liquidlipstick #hautelatte #loveit #winterblues #theglamourspell #beautyandpd 

No comments:

Post a Comment