Saturday 10 December 2016

P.A.C RETRO MATTE LIPGLOSS-REVIEW

Hey guys..Hope y'all are doing fine..What are your plans for Christmas? So P.A.C recently launched their retro matte lip glosses and I was super excited to try them, got my package around 8th Dec and here is my review on it. I bought three shades: no:11, 13 and 20 and all of 'em are way out my comfort zone..No: 11 is a Hot pink colour with the hint of mauve-y brown; No: 13 is a pure orange and No:20 is a dark (very, very dark) brown colour with the hint of purple in it.. All the colours are absolutely amazing.


Packaging:
The lipstick comes in a hard plastic tube, therefore travel friendly. The applicator is small which eases the application in the outer corner of the lips. Liquid lipsticks are easy to carry around because of their packaging and are more long-lasting than creme lipsticks.

Claims:

  • Light weight
  • Non-drying formula
  • Opaque payoff with just one swipe
  • Dries down matte right after one swipe
  • For best results- avoid oily food
Ingredients:





Application:
Use a nude/coloured lip liner to outline the lips(if needed, can fill in the lips). Start applying the lipstick from the centre of the lips to the outer corner of the lips. As mentioned, one swipe is sufficient.

What I felt?
 It is a matte liquid lipstick unlike the name. It dries off real quick. Eventhough it claims to have a non-drying formula, it dries out your lips like hell..so I would highly recommend you to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before hand. It has a tiny bit of sheen giving a velvety finish. These lipsticks are richly pigmented, one swipe of the colour is more than sufficient. The applicator picks up the right amount of product. It is not transfer proof but still does not budge even while eating (except for oily foods). It is not tacky or patchy and are very long lasting (minimum of 6 hrs). Removing them is also super easy, just use an oil based makeup remover and it comes right off. The best part is that it's cruelty free. P.A.C has variety of shades ranging from pinky nudes to orange,reds and browns to suit every Indian skin tone/complexion.

About the colours, to my surprise no:11, looked really good on me..hot pinks never suited me and most of the other dusky girls but the slightest hint of brown made it look stunning.. no:13, as I guessed did not suit me..at all!! It would look amazing on fair complexion..no:20, such a goth-y, vamp-y colour but it was way too dark for me..but I guess I'll make them both(13 & 20) work by adding some nude lipstick or they can be used for doing Ombre lips..
If you would like a tutorial on Ombre lips, please comment down below..I would be happy to do it for you guys.

Net quantity:
6.5 ml (each)

The 3 R's:
Retails for- Rs. 550
Recommend- Definitely..give it a try.
Rating- 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment