Sunday 27 November 2016

PATANJALI ALOEVERA GEL- REVIEW

A flawless face is a dream for everyone. To achieve a flawless face, all one must do is to take good care of it. Cleansing, toning, moisturising not only keeps your face hydrated but also helps slow ageing and heals many skin problem..Aloevera gel is a natural gift to us..It has several benefits and uses to skin, hair etc, and because of this many beauty products add it as an ingredient. This is my first time using an aloevera gel instead of a moisturiser and I'm never going back to using a moisturiser. I'm convinced that PATANJALI's ALOEVERA GEL is one of the best product out in the market.



Packaging:
 It comes in a transparent tube and is available in two sizes- 60 ml and 150 ml. It is travel friendly.

Claims: 
  • reduces roughness and dryness in skin
  • removes dark spots and increases skin glow
  • gives your skin a soothing effect
  • relaxes cuts, blemishes and various other skin problem
  • repairs dead skin cells
  • hydrates your skin
  • 100% natural ingredients
  • also for sensitive skin  
Ingredients:
Vitamin E, permitted colour, Sugandhit dhurva- Q.S.
 
Application:


Take a pea size amount on your palms and slather it on to your face in either circular motion or push it on to your face. Gently apply it in a circular motion around your eye area.

What I felt?

  As I already told you this was my first time trying an aloevera gel and I didn't expect to like it but to my surprise I love the product. It gives a cooling effect on my skin, keeps it hydrated through out the day. Also it gives a semi-matte finish, does not make my face oily or something. It works well on all types of skin(oily, dry and sensitive..). It acts like primer-helps my makeup glide on well and helps it stay long. Even after applying make-up it does not make my face feel heavy. It gives a natural glow. It did not irritate my skin, break me out or clog my pores. It does not reduce dark spots on your skin.

Net quantity:
I bought a 60 ml tube, 150 ml tube is also available in the market.

The 3 R's:
Retails for- INR 40 (60 ml); INR 80 (150 ml)
Recommend- Duh!? definitely..
Ratings- 4.5/5

#patanjali #aloeveragel #moisturiser #tryit #beautyblogger #indianbeautyblogger #theglamourspell #beautyandpd  

No comments:

Post a Comment